| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in December is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Georgetown is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:23 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:34.
- There are approximately 6:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Georgetown, Ascension Island
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown: