| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in February is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 2 days.
- The skies in Georgetown are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:13 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 5:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59% of daylight hours and cloudy 41% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Georgetown, Ascension Island
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown: