| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of H2O is released across on average 3 days.
- In July the skies in Georgetown are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:42 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:42.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Georgetown, Ascension Island
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown: