| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in June is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of water is dumped across on average 3 days.
- The skies in Georgetown are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:23 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:39.
- There are approximately 3:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Georgetown, Ascension Island
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown: