| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in May is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of H2O is dumped across on average 3 days.
- The skies in Georgetown are quite sunny with an average of a respectable 8:30 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:45.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Georgetown, Ascension Island
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown: