| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in November is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid descends during an average of 1 day.
- In November the heavens above Georgetown are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:07 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:28.
- There are approximately 7:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Georgetown, Ascension Island
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown: