| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Georgetown in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 3 days.
- In October the blue above Georgetown is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:11 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:17.
- There are approximately 6:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Georgetown October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Georgetown, Ascension Island
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Georgetown: