Climate of Georgetown, Ascension Island Average Weather
- Georgetown, ascension, 7°55'S, 14°25'W, 17 m (56 ft)
- Georgetown has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Aw) with a pronounced dry season in the low-sun months, no cold season, wet season is in the high-sun months.
- The average temperature is 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 142 mm (5.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2659 hours.
- If Georgetown were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: